With the awards season in full swing, we've teamed up with Charles Worthington to give you a red carpet makeover of your very own!
Sign up here for the chance to win a Charles Worthington hair makeover for you and a friend plus the full Charles Worthington Volume range! We'll also be giving a Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Instant Amplifying Volume Treatment to 20 runners up.
With London Fashion week also taking place this week, February is proving a very busy time for the team at Charles Worthington! Here's just one of their look from backstage at London Fashion Week 2013! Follow the simple how-to guide below from the Charles Worthington team, to create the look yourself...
1. Create a centre part and using Front Row Big Hair Volume Mousse, smooth the hair back into a very low ponytail on the nape of the neck.
2. Contrasting the severity of the front section, massage the new Salon at Home Split Ends Binder into the tail of the pony to create a textured, backcombed effect.
3. Twist the length of the tail before wrapping it around the base of the pony to create a knot.
4. Secure the knot with pins, allowing the tips to escape out to one side.
5. Use the palm of your hand to gently massage the knot and allow flyaway strands to escape.
6. Spray a touch of the Charles Worthington Front Row Forever Lasting Hairspray onto your fingertips then use them to smooth the hair at the parting.