Caroline Baker from YOU magazine describes W by Wallis as "The label to watch". Browse our new limited edition collection for a polished yet edgy look.
We caught up with Caroline and asked her about her key pieces for AW13...
What should every woman have in her wardrobe to ensure they achieve statement style?
- A tuxedo suit is a total must-have
- A metallic ‘chanel’ style cardi/jacket
- A pair of skinny fit jeggings/slim trouser
What are your key picks from Wallis for AW13?
- The classic boyish coat in a pale shade
- The absolute must-have biker jacket
- The beautiful luxurious fur hood parka (coming soon)
- A textured chunky knit
- The slick bodycon dress in the all important longer length
What are the key trends coming through for the season?
- Rebel rock chic has gone high high fashion and involves lots of black, layers and textures including zips buckles and studs
- Mod for the clean cut, simple lines. This has to be in pastel shades including off white, pale pink, baby blue and clear grey
- Classic first lady/school girl dressing is also a favourite – not too fitted with lots of exaggerated shapes
What was your inspiration for the shoot?
- Heavy metal, rock-chic does high fashion!
- Mixing textures and unexpected fabric combinations
- Piling on the chains and knuckle duster rings
- Loads of attitude