Wallis Buying Director Julia Darlington was featured on the That's Not My Age blog, yesterday.
Showing her favourite pieces from Spring/Summer 2010, Julia recommends looking for pieces that have the 'Martini factor.' Here's the rest of her top 5 style tips:
- Wear less black. This is probably the biggest change I've made. I wear softer neutrals, more colour and bolder prints.
- Know your body. Mine has changed over the years which means I can wear more figure-hugging clothes - cleaner lines just look more elegant.
- Accessorizing is important. I've grown up with fashion and still want to look contemporary but now I just take an element of a trend and make it work for me.
- Look for clothes with the Martini factor - something you can wear any time, any place, anywhere.
- Go to bed early! I'm in bed by 10pm these days, I can't do it any more.